- Centrally-located shop
- Low prices
- Alicante Bike Rental
- High-quality bikes
- Easy to book online!
Are you looking to explore this wonderful Spanish destination on your own? Book our Alicante Bike Rental and cycle through this sunny city without a guide. Renting a bike lets you be flexible and is also a very nice way to get to know a new city. We offer affordable prices and high-quality bikes and our friendly colleagues at the shop will be more than happy to give you nice recommendations for the best routes around town.
High-quality bikes & cheap rental bikes in Alicante
Cycling in this sunny city is becoming more and more popular, which is not a surprise since the conditions are merely perfect for cycling: the streets are fairly flat, the sun is almost always shining and is there anything nicer than riding your bike along the seafront? Explore the city’s beaches, parks and stop for a coffee whenever you want to with our Bike Rental Alicante.
12 hrs. € 9.00 per bike
24 hrs. € 15.00 per bike
2 days € 24.00 per bike
3 days € 32.00 per bike
4 days € 38.00 per bike
7 days € 55.00 per bike
Discover Alicante on two wheels: Book our bike rental now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Combine our Alicante Bike rental with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Alicante Bike Rental: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: The deposit: ID + € 20 (€ 50 for an e-bike)
- In case of theft: € 250
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- April – October: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- November – March: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm -6:00 pm
- Details are shown in the booking confirmation
Reservations are required
- Parking nearby: San Cristóbal
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- City bike with 3 – 21 gears
- Good lock, lights & basket
- Map and routes
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water and apply sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Alicante Bike rental
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts