- Affordable rental fees
- High-quality bikes
- Bike Rental Reykjavik
- Including lock and helmet
- Book now online!
Have you already done our Highlights Tour or simply want to explore the amazing Icelandic capital on two wheels? Then book our Bike Rental Reykjavik and ride your bike through the city and its surroundings. A truly unforgettable experience you should not miss out on! Renting a bike is a great idea if you want to be a little bit more flexible during your visit.
High-quality rental bikes & cheap prices in Reykjavik
Book our Bike Rental Reykjavik and cycle through the streets of this magical city on your own. There are plenty of bike lanes and the city is becoming more and more bike friendly. So renting a bike with us is not only eco-friendly and fun but also safe. Enjoy the freedom of being able to stop when and wherever you want. Cycle along the Golden Circle, the Blue Lagoon or the Hallgrimskirkja church and take a break to take pictures or enjoy some coffee. In order to ensure availability, it is recommended to book in advance.
Discover Reykjavik: Book our bike rental now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
4 hrs. 3500 ISK
24 hrs.4900 ISK
2 days 8800 ISK
3 days 11700 ISK
4 days 15600 ISK
5 days 19500 ISK
6 days 24300 ISK
7 days 25200 ISK
Our advice: Rent a bike or combine this service with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterward. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental Reykjavik: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: valid Visa or Mastercard
- Own risk in case of theft or damage: full value of the bike
Good to know:
- Reservation upfront is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- Upon request, contact our colleagues on the spot after making your booking
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- City bike with 21 gears
- Extra lock & helmet
- City map
Extra options (book in advance):
- Child bikes: available, tag alongs available as well
- Child seats: up to 22 kg
- Tandems: available, ISK 11.000
- Basket: not available
- E-Bike: available, ISK 7.500
- Bags: available
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Reykjavik
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts