- Discover the heart of Barcelona by foot
- 2 Hour Historic & Cultural Guided Tour
- Private and Group Tours Available
- Get to know the city with a local, English-speaking guides
From its world-famous architecture to its appetite for long fiestas and short siestas, Barcelona really is one of Europes’ most vibrant cities!
So why not spend an hour or two learning a bit more about the city’s history and culture from one of our expert local guides?
As great as it is to see the Catalan capital by bike, some people prefer to discover a city at a slower pace which is why our
Barcelona Walking Tour: Discover the historic city center
Taking in the vast array of stunning buildings, plazas and scenic parks and covering all of the most popular sights like Las Ramblas and the Barrio Gotico this tour offers a much clearer understanding of what makes the Catalan captial such a popular holiday destination. Our guides are locals and love their city, which is why this tour is so authentic. They will be happy to show you some less touristy spots as well, so you see a different side of this Mediterranean metropolis as well!
Explore the tight, wandering streets safe in the knowledge you won’t get lost or miss out on the best tapas in town thanks to our local knowledge and unrivaled tour guide experience.
Explore the city with our Barcelona Walking Tour
Not only there to point out landmarks and get you from A to B, all of our guides welcome questions and will do everything possible to make your tour unique and your stay therefore an experience to remember.
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment upfront necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example the Barcelona Walking bike tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Barcelona Walking Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment upon location (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- English speaking guide
- A great experience
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 4 years
- Child seats: until 22 kilo, additional fee €3
- Tandems: available, book upfront, additional fee €25
- E-bike: available, book upfront, additional fee €10
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required