- Rome with children
- All highlights in 3 hours
- Experienced local guide
- Fun for the entire family!
- Book now, pay on the spot!
Visiting Rome with children? Do our family friendly bike tour and explore this amazing ancient metropolis in a fun and safe way! A route following flat streets and a mild climate make this excursion a great experience for young and old. Let a local experienced guide show you some must see highlights such as the Colosseum and the Pantheon and learn all there is to know about this city’s history or culture.
Rome with children: A fun bike tour for the entire family
Are you in Rome with children? We have designed a fun and insightful tour also for our younger travelers. A guided tour on a bike lets you be active while discovering the city at the same time. An experienced and professional guide will make sure that everyone has fun during the tour and takes you along the most impressivese sights of this amazing metropolis on a safe route. Of course, there will also be enough time for pictures and you can ask your guide questions at any time.
The route for the tour is the same as for our popular Highlights Tour.
Explore Rome with children on a bike
- Temple of Mars Ultor
- Trajan’s Market
- Trevi Fountain
- Piazza di Spagna Square & Spanish Steps
- La strada dei pittori Street
- Porta del Popolo (Gate of the Aurelian Walls)
- Mausoleum of Augustus
- The Parliament
- Piazza Navona Square
- Roman Ghetto neighborhood
- Capitoline Hill
- Piazza Venezia Square
- Forum Romanum
- Circus Maximus
- Campo di Fiori Square
Explore Rome on a bike with children
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city. This way, you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Rome with children: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 8 years
- Child seats: until 25 kg, free
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: book up front, € 20
- Basket: not available, please use a backpack
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required