- English-speaking guide
- Berlin East West
- Learn about history
- Incl. the Wall & Reichstag
- Book now, pay later!
Are you a big fan of history or simply want to get to know the German capital even better? Then our Berlin East West Tour is the perfect activity for your stay! The combination of cycling and amazing historic sights is a great idea to learn all there is to know about the former separation of the country. Relive the atmosphere during our tour and let a local tell you all there is to know about this important historic era!
Discover history during our Berlin East West Tour
During our Berlin East West Tour an experienced, English speaking guide will take you on a 3.5 hour journey to the remains of the famous Wall, Checkpoint-Charlie, the Reichstag and other meaningful spots in German history. While cycling along these impressive and also dramatic sights you will hear amazing stories about for example attempts to flee to the other side of the wall. There will be several stops during the tour and of course, there will be enough time to take pictures as well. In addition, your guide will be more than happy to answer your questions at any time.
Highlights of the Berlin East West Tour
- The Wall
- Reichstag Building
- Todesstreifen Area
- Bornholmer Street
- Government District
- Antifaschistische Schutzwall
- East Side Gallery
- Bernauer Street
- Remaining watchtowers
- And much more!
Book a our East West tour in Berlin and discover the history!
Did we spark your interest? Reserve your spot now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Berlin East West Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 8 years
- Child seats: 2 -7 years, € 6
- Tag along: available, € 10
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: available, € 30
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required