- All Highlights within a 3 hours
- Incl. helmet & water
- Ottawa Bike Tour
- Local guide
- Book now online!
Get to know this amazing destination during our Highlights of Ottawa Bike Tour! Get to know the city within 3 hours and learn all there is to know about the history and culture. There are over 170 km of bicycle paths, which makes a bike tour not only fun but also safe and relaxed.
Ottawa Bike Tour: Fun, safe & eco-friendly sightseeing
Let an experienced guide take you on an adventure through the Canadian capital Our Highlights of Ottawa Bike Tour starts with cycling along the canal, on to the Lansdowne Park and the Glebe neighborhood. Pass the Locks and Carleton University. Visit the spectacular Arboretum and popular Little Italy. You will cycle back along the beautiful river to downtown and see even more great highlights, such as the war museum. Afterward, you take a detour to the province of Quebec, from where you can enjoy an amazing view. Of course, there will be enough time for pictures and you can ask your guide questions at any time!
Highlights of the Ottawa Bike Tour
- Rideau channel
- Byward market
- War Memorial
- Love Lock bridge
- The Glebe / Lansdowne park
- Dow’s more
- Little Italy
- Ottawa river
- View on Parliament Hill
- Rideau Hall
- Rideau Falls
- History museum
- Province of Quebec
- National Art Gallery
- Bytown museum
Book a bike tour in Ottawa!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Please note: A 13% city tax is not included in the price.
em>Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours, for example, the Highlights of Ottawa Bike Tour. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Ottawa Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 20-24 km (14 miles)
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 6 years
- Child seats: available, $ 35 excl. 13% city tax
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: available, $ 30 excl. 13% city tax
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required