- Toronto Bike Tour
- English speaking guide
- 3,5-hour tour
- Fun, eco-friendly & informative
- Book now, pay on the spot!
Get to know this amazing destination during our Highlights of Toronto Bike Tour! See the city within 3,5 hours and learn all there is to know about the history and culture. This multicultural metropolis is the capital of Ontario and one of the largest city in Canada. Its famous skyline might remind you of Manhattan and there are lots of attractions, bars, restaurants and much more. The city is very bicycle friendly so a guided tour on two wheels is a great idea to explore all there is to see.
Toronto Bike Tour: Fun, safe & eco-friendly sightseeing
A local and experienced guide will take you through their hometown in about 3,5 hours and show you all there is to see during our Highlights of Toronto Bike Tour. Get to know the most famous landmarks and attractions while hearing the story behind this fascinating city. Besides the main sights, your guide will also take you along some fewer known spots, which visitors usually don’t get to see. Of course, there will be enough time to take some pictures as well and you can ask questions at any time!
Highlights of the Toronto Bike Tour
- CN Tower
- Royal York Hotel
- Union Station
- Kensington Market
- Eaton’s Center
- Dundas Square
- Harbourfront and Lake
- Financial district
- Queen Street West
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- College of Art and Design
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- Massey Hall
- Rogers Centrum
- Round House Park
- City Hall
- St Lawrence Market Flatiron building
- St. James Cathedral and Square
- Sherbourne Common
- Corus Quay
- Sugar Beach
- Entertainment District
Book a bike tour in Toronto!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Please note: A 13% city tax is not included in the price.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example, the Highlights of Toronto Bike Tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Toronto Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- It is obligatory to wear a helmet
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Water and snacks
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available from 7 years
- Child seats: available, until 4 years $ 17,50 excl. 13% city tax, until 7 years $ 41 excl. 13% city tax
- Tandems: available upon request, $ 35 extra fee excl. 13% city tax
- E-bike: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required