- Local English-speaking guide
- Explore villages around the city
- Incl. transfer by van
- Seville Day Tour by bike
- Reserve now online!
Have you already done the Highlights Tour already or simply want to see more around this magical city? Do our Seville Day Tour! During this 7-hour excursion you will explore the lovely villages north of the Andalusian capital. You will enjoy some amazing views, authentic pueblos, such as San Nicolás del Puerto and Cazalla, with some beautiful green scenery. Cycle through the countryside and get to know the South of Spain in a unique way while a local English-speaking guide tells you all there is to know about the history and culture.
A complete day excursion to explore Seville’s surroundings
Highlights of the Seville Day Tour
- Parroquial de Santa Maria de la encarnación church
- Castle of Constantina
- Local vineyards
- Pig cattle (Iberic)
- Cattle of the Retinto
- Iron mine from 1975
- Birth place of Rio Hueznar
- Green road through the old railway from the iron mine
- Local gastronomy
During this excursion you will get a chance to see the beautiful countryside of the Andalusian capital. Cycling through some quaint villages you will feel a bit like traveling back in time. Our Seville Day Tour is the perfect way to escape the bustle of the city and enjoy some peace while getting to know the culture of the South of Spain. Your local English-speaking guide will take you along old railway stations, farms and the beautiful Natural Reserve Parque Natural Sierra Norte de Sevilla.
You will visit the villages San Nicolas del Puerto and Cazalla. Be amazed by the lush green areas, where even beaches by the rivers can be found. So don’t forget to bring your swimsuit. In addition, you might even spot some sheep, goats or pigs. So you see, this tour is full of surprises! Halfway through the tour you will have lunch at an old typical Andalusian restaurant (not included in the tour price, 10-15 € extra), during which you can chat more with the guide or your fellow travelers.
The route for this tour is around 48 km (30 mi), and since the streets are mainly flat, it is recommendable for all fitness levels. Our expert guides will make this trip memorable, and with trekking bikes and helmets included, you will be geared up with the best equipment to enjoy a wonderful day of exploring Seville’s majestic surroundings. Baja Bikes offers the best city excursions and day trips in and around Seville!
Reserve your spot for the Seville Day Tour now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The tour includes:
- Trekking bikes
- Transfer by van
- Water and energy-bars during the tour
- Photos of the tour
- Technical assistance and insurance
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There are no booking fees and your data will be kept private.
Seville Day Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- Use of high quality bike
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Water and Energy Bars during the tour
- Technical support and insurance
- Transfer with the minibus (80km/50mi)
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Length of the tour is about 48km
- We cycle at a relaxed pace
- There are many breaks, even for swimming
- The route has no uphill parts
- Lunch is not included, costs about 10 – 15 Euros
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required