- English-speaking tour guide
- Keep the bike afterwards
- Seville Tour
- The best way of sightseeing
- Book now, pay later!
Do you want to get the most out of your stay in Andalusia? Do our Highlights of Seville Tour and keep the bike afterwards until the end of the day! Let a local English-speaking guide show you their hometown within a few hours and keep exploring this amazing city on your own after the bike tour. Doing the tour first allows you to get a great overview of the city and its bike lanes. After the tour ends you can simply cycle back to your favorite spots or explore new neighborhoods in a fun way.
Bike tour and rental combo: the best way to see Seville
Highlights of the Seville Tour+Bike rental combo
- Torre de Oro
- Barrio de Santa Cruz
- Real Fábrica de Tabacos
- Triana Bridge
- Church of Santa Ana
- Palace of San Telmo
- Archivo de Indias
- Cathedral of Seville
- Barrio de Santa Cruz
- Jardines de Murillo
- Plaza de España
- Maria Luisa Park
There is no better way to start your city break in the Andalusian capital than with our Highlights Tour. See the most beautiful sites within a few hours while a friendly guide tells you all there is to know about the history and culture. You will get a great overview of the city, sights and cycling paths and thanks to our Seville Tour and Bike Rental Combo Deal you can keep the bikes until the rest of the day! Save time and money and make the most of your stay in Andalusia!
Our local English-speaking guides are the best source of information for what to do and what to see in the city. We offer a wide selection of different tours that will make your trip al sur a memorable experience. The best part? You can ask your guide for recommendations for the best routes around town, and don’t miss a thing in this charming city!
Book a bike tour in Seville and benefit from our bike rental afterwards
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip.
Seville Tour + Bike Rental: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Use of high quality bike
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: yes, for children from 6 years
- Child seats: yes, free (book up front)
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: yes, € 10 surcharge
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required