- Cape Town Bike Tour
- All highlights in 3 hours
- Experienced local guide
- Enough time for pictures
- Book now!
The great thing about the Highlights of Cape Town Bike Tour is, that it offers the unique opportunity to experience all of the city’s must-see landmark sights within a few hours. Besides of that, our experienced guides will also take the time to introduce you to some of the more unknown delights the city has to offer. During this tour, you will experience the city in a truly unique way.
Cape Town Bike Tour: See the highlights in a few hours
Explore the city like a local during our Highlights of Cape Town Bike Tour. The meeting point is at the V&A Waterfront Information Centre and the route combines the old and new of the city’s urban landscape. The tour takes you along the main sights and also some hidden spots as well. You will also visit the Green Point Stadium, the impressive newly built sports venue that co-hosted the World Cup in 2010. Besides of that, you will also stop at the Eco Park and at the Green Point Lighthouse. This happens to be the oldest working lighthouse in South Africa. This tour is suitable for all fitness levels and ages, with plenty of stops for photos and visit of the main tourist sights.
Highlights of the Cape Town Bike Tour
- The Bo-Kaap area
- Adderley Street
- The Company Gardens
- St George´s Mall
- Green point Stadium
- Green Point Biodiversity Eco-Park
- Green Point Lighthouse
- And much more!
Book a bike tour in Cape Town!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There are no booking fees and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Please note, that this tour has to be paid in advance.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours, for example, the Highlights of Cape Town Bike Tour. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Cape Town Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- No booking fees
- Payment up front
- In case of bad weather: poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 6 years (ZAR 300)
- Child seats: available, up to 22 kilograms
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: available, (ZAR 350)
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Breakwater Parking Garage
- Reservation is required