- Private Tour Cape Town
- All highlights in 3 hours by bike
- Experienced local guide
- Central meeting point
- Book now online!
Want to visit this amazing South African city but stay within your own travel group? Book our Private Tour Cape Town and discover the city at your own pace on a bike. A personal guide will create a tour which is 100% tailored to your needs and share their knowledge of this amazing city with you!
Private Tour Cape Town: Explore the city on a bike
If you want a more personal experience in this city, we recommend you to do our Private Tour Cape Town. Not only will you have your own guide, you can also choose the starting time or determine the route yourself. Of course, it is also possible to have your guide design a lovely route for you. Let a local show you their hometown and share their knowledge about the history and culture with you. There will be enough time to take lovely pictures and your guide can give you some great insightful tips!
Highlights of the Private Tour Cape Town
- The Bo-Kaap
- Adderley Street
- The Company Gardens
- St George’s Mall
- Green Point Stadium
- Green Point Biodiversity Eco-Park
- Green Point Lighthouse
- And much more!
Book a private bike tour in Cape Town!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There are no booking fees and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Payment: Please note, that in order to reserve the guide for you, we need to ask you for payment up front.
Private Tour Cape Town: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Payment up front
- In case of bad weather: free poncho
- Distance: around 10-15 km
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 6 years (ZAR 300)
- Child seats: available, up to 22 kilograms
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: available, (ZAR 350)
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Breakwater Parking Garage
- Reservation is required