- Child-friendly bike tour
- See more by bike
- Paris with children
- Perfect for kids from 12 years up
- Book now online!
Visiting Paris with children? Then what better way to discover this beautiful city than a bicycle tour with one of our friendly, English-speaking tour guides! During a city trip, most people run out of time and we know that it can be hard to find activities that the entire family will enjoy equally. It is for reasons like these that we developed this special family-friendly bike tour both the kids and the parents will enjoy!
Discover Paris with children by bike – Fun, safe & eco-friendly!
If you are in Paris with children, then you should really do a bike tour. Cycling along world-famous sites, taking pictures of breathtaking buildings and chatting with the tour guide about the rich history is a great way to spend an afternoon. Our guides have been well-trained and will not only make sure everyone is safe but will also entertain you and your kids with fun stories.
We have taken the time to design a tour that will interest children of all ages including such highlights like the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, and the Louvre all in just a few hours. Riding a bike, especially in the French capital, really is the best way to do sightseeing as you’ll see more in less time.
This is what you will see
- Eiffel Tower
- Notre Dame
- Pont Neuf
- Ile de la Cité
- Arc de Triomphe
- Ecole Militaire
- Hôtel de Ville
Reserve your spot now for this bike tour now and discover Paris with children
Did we spark your interest? Reserve now online!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Make your family trip great with Baja Bikes!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km (6-9 mi.)
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available
- Child seats: until 22kg (48 lbs.), book upfront, additional fee € 15
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: available, book upfront, additional fee € 20
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required