- Bookable from 20 people
- All highlights in 3 hours
- Best Valencia Student Tour
- Central meeting point
- Book now, pay later!
Visiting this amazing Spanish city during a school trip or with your university? The Valencia Student Tour is the perfect way to get an overview of the city! Our experienced guides will create a tour to perfectly fit the needs of your group. The route goes along must-see sights such as the City of Arts and Sciences, the Turia River Garden and many more. At Baja Bikes we know how exhausting it can be to organize a big group trip, which is why we have created this tour where the teachers can simply relax and let our experienced guides take care of the group. And teachers ride for free!
See Valencia within a few hours on a tour with your student group
Highlights of the Valencia Student Tour
- Jardines del Turia / Turia Gardens
- Torres de Serrano / Serrano Towers
- Puente de Calatrava / Calatrava Bridge
- Palau de la Música / Concert Hall
- Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias / City of Arts and Science
- Mercado de Colón / Colon Market
- Puerta del Mar -Jardines de la Glorieta / Arch of the Sea
- Plaza del Patriarca / Patriarch’s Square
- Plaza del Ayuntamiento / Town Hall Square
- Plaza del Pilar / Pilar Square
- Jardines del Antiguo Hospital / Hospital Gardens
- Torres de Quart / Quart Towers
- And much more!
During our Valencia Student Tour a friendly guide will take the group past the most beautiful sights and share his or her knowledge of the culture and history. There will be plenty of stops and you will have time to take some pictures and your guide will be more than happy to answer any questions!
The itinerary is designed to be fun, safe and informative for people between 14-21 years. If your group is at least 20 students and you’re looking for an activity that is both educational and entertaining, then biking is the perfect activity for your student group to explore the city.
Book a bike tour for students in Valencia!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip.
Valencia Student Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!