- Centrally located bike hire
- Pleasant rental fees
- Bike rental Montreal
- High-quality bikes
- Easy to book online!
What better way to explore a new place than on two wheels? Together with 19 other international cities, this Canadian metropolis was also named one of the world’s most bicycle-friendly cities by the Copenhagenize Index 2017. See for yourself with our bike rental Montreal! We have high-quality bicycles and low rental prices for you.
Rent a Bike and discover Montreal and its beautiful beaches on two wheels
With more than 650 kilometers (403 miles) of bike paths, 342 kilometers (213 miles) of which are completely separated from car traffic, this Canadian metropolis is truly North America’s cycling capital. You can easily cycle from one side of the city to the other without ever having to ride in traffic. Rent a bike at our bike rental Montreal and explore the most famous sights and experience the city’s majestic character in a unique way at a relaxed pace. When you rent a bike, we will be happy to provide you with a map of the city and our friendly colleagues will be happy to give you more tips for the most beautiful routes through the city.
Reserve your bike with our rental in Montreal today
Did we spark your interest? Reserve your bike now, we will have it ready for you upon arrival. Cycling in Montreal is fun, relaxed and a great way to become part of the city. Our booking process is hassle-free and fast.
Prices Bike Rental Montreal:
1 day $ 35 (Return on the same day, between 9:00 and 17:00)
24 hours $ 45
48 hours $ 80
72 hours $ 115
4 – 7 days $ 150
Please note: Tax is not included in the price.
Our recommendation: Combine our bike rental with one of our tours. For example, do our Highlights Tour and simply keep the bike after the tour until the end of the day. Interested? Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be more than happy to reserve this for you.
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: $ 350 per bike, $ 550 deposit for two bikes
- In case of theft or damage: deposit
Good to know:
- Reservation is mandatory
- The sales tax is not included in the price
- Cancel or change booking for free
- Payment is on the spot
Pick up point
- Daily from 09:00 am- 05:00 pm from 17th of April to the 31st of October
- Reservation is mandatory
- If there is no reservation, the store might be closed
Included in the bike rental:
- Norco Scene 1/ Urban step-through hybrid bike/ hydraulic disk brakes / 9 gears
- Lock and basket
- Helmet and lights (in case of overnight rentals)
- City map
- Child bikes: available, 20 and 24 inch, 25 $, book upfront
- Child seats: available, 25 $, book upfront
- Tandem: not available
- Cargobike: available, 50 $ / day, book upfront
- Trailer: available, 25 $ / day, book upfront
- E-bike: not available
- Helme: available
Cycling in Montreal
- Carry sunscreen with you in the summer.
- We recommend always carrying a bottle of water.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
Local bicycle regulations:
- Cycling is allowed on the sidewalks if there are no bike lanes.
- During the day bikes can be locked on bike racks, posts or parking meters in place for bikes around the city.
- Overnight, bikes need to be parked and locked indoors or in a private courtyard (not on the street).
- Bike lights are mandatory (and provided in case of overnight rentals).