- Bogota Tour
- All highlights in 4-5 hours
- Keep the bike after the tour
- Enough time for pictures
- Book now, pay later!
Want to start off your stay in Columbia the best way possible? Do our Highlights of Bogota Tour and keep your bike afterwards! Let a local show you around and see the city within a few hours. Thanks to our great combination deal you can keep your bike until the end of the day and either cycle back to your favorite spots or discover new neighborhoods. Your guide and our colleagues in the shop will be more than happy to give you recommendations!
Bogota tour and bike rental combo: the best way to see the city
It is true, that the capital of Columbia used to be a rather dangerous city and known for drug wars, however, this has changed immensely in the past years. This colorful metropolis has become a wonderful destination and enchants visitors all year round.
Start off your day with our Highlights Tour. A friendly English-speaking guide will show you the ins and outs of his or her hometown. Cycle through the enchanting neighborhood of La Candelaria, try some exotic fruit and indulge into the Columbian culture. Meet the locals, see the most important sights as well as some hidden spots and learn all there is to know about the history. After the tour ends you get to keep your bikes until the end of the day and cycle some more without a guide!
Please note that the route for this tour may be affected by weather conditions or road blocks. Helmets are mandatory and will be provided during the tour. There are some hills during the tour.
Highlights of the Bogota Bike Tour
- Plaza del Chorro
- Botero Museum
- National Museum
- Plaza Bolívar
- Plaza San Victorino
- Parque del Renacimiento
- Botero Neighborhood
- Fruit-market Palo Quemao
- Egipto Neighborhood
- Coffee-factory Cafe de la Fonda
- La Merced Neighborhood
- Third Milenium Park
- Che Guevara Plaza
- Símon Bolívar Park
- Bull fighting arena
- Plaza Lourdes
- Calle 26
Book a bike tour in Bogota and benefit from our bike rental afterwards
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours, for example, the Highlights of Bogota Tour. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Bogota Tour and Bike Rental Combination deal: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash in Euros, USD or COP)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available for kids from 5 years
- Child seats: available, $ 3.50 surcharge
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required