- Alternative Tour Bilbao
- #1 Sightseeing
- English-speaking guide
- See the less touristy side
- Book now, pay later!
This city in the Basque country is a truly interesting destination. It has a lot of impressive architectural highlights and an interesting history. Many people come and visit the city for its must-see sights, such as the Guggenheim Museum. But there is way more to see, which is why we have created the Alternative Tour Bilbao during which you can explore the city off the beaten path. Let a local show you authentic areas such as La Vieja or Zorrozaure!
Alternative Tour Bilbao: See the less touristy part of the city
During our Alternative Tour Bilbao, our experienced English-speaking guide will introduce you to street art, festivals and hidden hotspots. Let this lovely tour surprise you and fall in love with the city´s authentic vibe. Come and discover some spots which visitors usually don’t get to see and see what life in this amazing city is really about! Your English speaking guide will take you along a nice route off the beaten path and introduce you to the story behind the city within a few hours.
Of course, there will also be enough time to take pictures and you can ask your guide questions at any time.
This tour takes place on Friday and Sunday at 11 am. If you speak Spanish you can also join this tour on Saturday at 11 am.
Highlights of the Alternative Tour Bilbao
- Muelle de Marzana neighborhood
- Bilbao Arte Cultural Center
- La Vieja neighborhood
- Dos de Mayo Flea market
- Art Galleries
- Street Art
- Zorrozaurre peninsula
Book an alternative tour in Bilbao!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Alternative Tour Bilbao: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment upon location (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 5 years
- Child seats: available, up to 24kg
- Tandems: available
- E-bike: available, 20 € surcharge
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required