- Centrally located bike hire
- Pleasant rental fees
- Bike rental Oslo
- Fun and safe sightseeing
- Open 7 days per week
- Easy to book online!
Simply can’t stop cycling in the Norwegian capital? Book our Bike Rental Oslo and cycle through this amazing destination without a guide. You can either keep your bike after the tour or rent a bike without doing a tour of course. We offer pleasant hire fees and high quality bikes!
Bike Rental Oslo: Discover the city at your own pace!
A bike is the best way to get around the Norwegian capital! The Scandinavians are know for their bike culture and the cities are really bike friendly. There are various kilometers of bike paths and the traffic is used to cyclists.
Within a short time you can cover a lot of ground while being eco-friendly. Our Bike Rental Oslo allows you to explore the capital in a fun and active way! We have comfortable bikes and the best rental fees. Renting your own bike lets you discover the city in a really flexible way. You can choose when and where you would like to stop and when you want to take pictures. Our friendly colleagues at the shop will be more than happy to recommend you the nicest routes around town. In order to ensure availability, it is recommended to book upfront!
Discover Oslo: Book our bike rental now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. Our website is using an 100% secure certified SSL connection, your personal data will be transmitted in an encrypted form, is protected by our firewall and will be shared with no one but us.
Prices Bike Rental Oslo
8 hrs. 160 Crown
24 hrs. 200 crowns
2 days 400 Crown
3 days 525 Crown
4 days 650 Crown
5 days 775 Crown
6 days 900 crown
7 days 1025 Crown
Our advice: Combine our Bike rental Oslo with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental Oslo: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: ID or credit card
Good to know:
- Reservation upfront is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- April to October: daily from 09:30 am to 6:00 pm
- November to March: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (closed on Sundays)
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
Included in the bike rental:
- City bike with handbrake and 9 gears
- Extra lock, helmet and basket
- Antilek tires
Extra options (book in advance):
- Child bikes: from 6 years, 125 KR
- Child seats: up to 5 years, 65 KR
- Repair kit: 25 KR
- City map: 25 KR
- Bike bags: 200 KR
- Tag along: 100 KR
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Oslo
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts