- Affordable rental fees
- Ride through this bike-friendly city
- Fun and safe sightseeing
- High-quality bikes
- The city at your own pace
Unfortunately we do not offer this product anymore in 2020, but from March 2021 this product will be available again.
Book our Bike Rental Oslo and cycle through this amazing destination without a guide. You can either keep your bike after the tour or rent a bike without doing a tour as well. We offer reasonable rental fees and high-quality bikes that allow you to explore the capital in a fun and active way! You can choose when and where you would like to stop and when you want to take pictures. Our friendly colleagues in the shop will be more than happy to give you tips for the nicest routes around town. In order to ensure availability, it is recommended to book up front!
Discover Oslo at your own pace with a bike rental
A bike is without a doubt the best way to get around the Norwegian capital. The Scandinavians are known for their bike culture and the cities are really bike friendly. In fact, there are 180 kilometers (112 mi) of bike paths and the traffic is used to cyclists. So as you can see renting a bike is a great idea! Plus, you can cover a lot of ground within a short amount of time while being eco-friendly at the same time.
Discover Oslo: Book our bike rental now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
8 hrs. 200 KR
1 day 250 KR
2 days 500 KR
3 days 625 KR
4 days 750 KR
5 days 875 KR
6 days 1000 KR
7 days 1025 KR
Our advice: First, do one of our guided tours so that you know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are! Then explore on your own by bike.
Bike Rental Oslo: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: ID or credit card
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancelations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- April to October: daily from 09:30 am to 6:00 pm
- November to March: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm (only with good weather, closed on Sundays)
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
Included in the bike rental:
- City bike with handbrake and 9 gears
- Extra lock, helmet and basket
- Anti-flat tires
Extra options (book in advance):
- Child bikes: from 6 years, 125 KR
- Child seats: up to 5 years, book in advance, 125 KR
- Pump & Repair kit: 75 KR
- City map: 25 KR
- Bike bags: 200 KR
- Tag along: 125 KR
- Poncho: 25 KR
- E-Bike rental: 200 KR (note: there is a 2000 KR deposit on E-Bike rentals to be paid upon pick up and deposit is returned upon the return of the bike)
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Oslo
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk, use bike paths
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts