- High-quality bikes
- Reasonable rental fees
- Bike rental Vienna
- Fun sightseeing
- Easy to book online!
Do you want to explore Wien on your own or have you already done our Highlights Tour, but are not ready to get off the bike just yet? Book our Bike Rental Vienna and cycle through the streets of this amazing city on your own!
Bike Rental Vienna: Fun and eco-friendly
Thanks to our Bike Rental Vienna, you can explore the city at your own pace and be flexible. You can choose where to go, when to stop or when to take pictures. Cycling in the Austrian capital is not only relaxed but also very safe – thanks to about 1.300 km (800 mi) of bike lanes. Our friendly colleagues in the shop will be more than happy to give you some recommendations for the best routes through the city as well. In order to ensure availability, it is recommended to book up front. So what are you waiting for? Rent a bike with us today!
Discover Vienna: Book our bike rental now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
1 hour € 6.00
2 hrs. € 12.00
4 hrs. € 19.00
24 hrs.€ 30.00
2 days € 49.00
3 days € 68.00
4 days € 87.00
5 days € 99.00
6 days € 109.00
Our advice: Combine our Bike rental Vienna with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental Vienna: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: copy of a Visa/Mastercard
- In case of theft or damage: 550€
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- In case of bad weather you can buy a poncho (€ 6)
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- Mar: 09.00 am – 5:00 pm
- Apr – Sept: 09.00 am – 6:00 pm
- Oct: 09.00 am – 17.00 am
- Nov – Feb: closed
- Parking nearby: Garage Am Museumsquartier
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
Included in the bike rental:
- City bike with handbrake and 27 gears
- Extra lock and repair kit
- City map
- Pannier and bike lights
Extra options (book in advance):
- Child bikes: up to 150 cm
- Child seats: up to 20 kg
- Helmet: available, € 3 extra charge
- E-bikes: not available
- Tandem: not available
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Vienna
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts