- Vienna Bike Tour
- All highlights in 3 hours
- Experienced local guide
- Central meeting point
- Book now, pay later!
This beautiful green city is well known for its classical music and of course the Opera. During our Highlights of Vienna Bike tour, you will visit the must-see sights, museums and much more. In a relaxing pace, you will be cycling through the city with a local English speaking guide, who will show you everything Wien has to offer and tell you all there is to know about the history and culture!
Vienna Bike Tour: See the city in 3 hours
Thanks to the city’s bike friendliness, our Highlights of Vienna Bike Tour is a great way to start off your stay in the Austrian capital. Together with a local guide, you will explore not only the most famous sights but also fewer known spots. While you will be cycling through the beautiful streets in a relaxed pace, your English speaking guide will tell you all there is to know about the history and culture. Of course, there will be enough time for pictures or for a relaxed coffee break as well!
Highlights of the Vienna Bike Tour
- State Opera
- Ringstraße (Ring Road)
- St. Stephen’s Cathedral
- Mozart Monument
- Heldenplatz (Heroes’ Square)
- Hofburg Palace
- St. Michael’s Square
- Parliament Building
- City HallBurgtheater (Court Theatre)
- Scottish Abbey
- Freyung Square
- Albertina Museum
- City Park/Johann Strauß Monument
- Danube Canal
- Prater/Riesenrad (Ferris Wheel)
- St. Charles’ Church
Book a bike tour in Vienna!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
– The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
– The tour will also take place in case of bad weather.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example, the Vienna Bike Tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Vienna Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- Tour also takes place in case of bad weather
- In case of bad weather: you can buy a poncho (€ 6)
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: not available
- Child seats: not available
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required