- Lisbon Bike Tour
- Child bikes & seats available
- Experienced local guide
- incl. Torre Belém
- Book now, pay later!
Visiting the Portuguese capital? Do our Highlights of Lisbon Bike Tour! We have designed the perfect itinerary for a nice and laid-back sightseeing experience. During this fun excursion you will get to know all the highlights and hidden spots as well. Let a local English-speaking guide show you their city in a few hours and learn all there is to know about the history and culture!
Highlights of Lisbon Bike Tour: Fun & informative
During this 4 hour tour, your local English-speaking guide will cycle along the most beautiful parts of town. The meeting point is in the Parque Eduardo VII, from where you will start cycling downhill towards the city center. After a short stop to enjoy some delicious typical Pasteis de Nata at the famous Praça do Comercio you will cycle along the river Tejo towards the Bridge 25 de Abril, that looks just like the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. Finally, your tour ends at Torre Belém. Here you can buy more Pasteis de Nata at the famous bakery Pasteis de Belém and then take the tram back to the city center (ticket not included in the price).
Of course, there will also be enough time to take pictures and your guide will be more than happy to answer your questions anytime. During our Highlights of Lisbon Bike Tour you can get to know the city in a fun and eco-friendly way!
Highlights of the Lisbon Bike Tour
- Parque Eduardo VII (Park)
- River Tejo
- Torre Belém (Tower)
- Praça do Comércio (Main Square)
- Praça dos Restauradores (Restauradores Square)
- Praça Marquês do Pombal (Marquês do Pombal Square)
- Rossio Square
- Praça da Figueira (da Figueira Square)
- 25 de Abril Bridge
- Docas Area
Book a bike tour in Lisbon!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The bike rental during the tour is included in the price.
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example the Lisbon Bike Tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Lisbon Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, 24 inch (7-9 years)
- Child seats: available, until 23 kg (1-3 years)
- Tandems: available upon request, € 20 extra
- E-bike: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required