- Experienced local guide
- Child bikes & seats available
- #1 Lisbon Bike Tour
- Incl. Torre Belém
- Book now, pay later!
Visiting the Portuguese capital? Do our Highlights of Lisbon Bike Tour! We have designed the perfect itinerary for a nice and laid-back sightseeing experience where you will get to know all the highlights and hidden spots of the city. Let a local English-speaking guide show you their city in a few hours, and learn all there is to know about the history and culture. Along the scenic route for this fun excursion, you will see attractions such as the Chiado neighborhood, the Ponte de 25 Abril bridge as well as the Torre Belém, where the tour ends.
Highlights of Lisbon Bike Tour: Fun & informative
Throughout this 4 hour tour, your experienced guide will take you through the most beautiful parts of town. The meeting point is Parque Eduardo VII, from where you will cycle downhill towards the city center. After a short stop to enjoy some delicious typical Pasteis de Nata at the famous Praça do Comércio, continuing along the river Tejo towards the Bridge 25 de Abril, which looks just like the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. Finally, your tour ends at Torre Belém where you can buy more Pasteis de Nata at the famous bakery Pastéis de Belém or visit the Jerónimos Monastery and then take the tram back to the city center (ticket not included in the price).
Of course, there will also be enough time to take pictures and your guide will be more than happy to answer your questions anytime. Get to know the city in a fun and eco-friendly way on our Highlights of Lisbon Bike Tour!
Highlights of the Lisbon Bike Tour
- Parque Eduardo VII (Park)
- River Tejo
- Torre Belém (Tower)
- Praça do Comércio (Main Square)
- Praça dos Restauradores (Restauradores Square)
- Praça Marquês do Pombal (Marquês do Pombal Square)
- Rossio Square
- Praça da Figueira (da Figueira Square)
- 25 de Abril Bridge
- Docas Area
- And much more!
Book a bike tour in Lisbon!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The bike rental during the tour is included in the price.
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Distance: around 10-15 km (6-9 mi.)
- Child bikes: available, 24 inch (7-9 years)
- Child seats: available, until 23 kg (1-3 years)
- Tandems: available upon request, € 20 extra
- E-bike: not available
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Arriving from the cruise terminal: It is not possible to start the tour here. Please ask the crew on board for directions to our meeting point (city center).
- Reservation is required
Frequently asked questions
1. Where is the meeting point?
- The meeting point is close to the
- metro station.
2. Are the bikes included in the price?
- Yes, the bike rental during the tour is included in the price.
3. Can I keep the bike after the tour?
- Unfortunately that is not possible. However, if you are looking for more activities after this tour we recommend you to take a look at the selection of our
4. Is this tour appropriate for children?
- Yes. We have child bikes and seats available. In addition, our experienced guides know to create a tour that is fun for the little ones as well while keeping it interesting for the adults at the same time.
5. What happens if the weather is bad?
- In case of bad weather you can cancel or reschedule for free. In case of light rain in the morning however, we suggest you to go to the meeting point. Sometimes the rain clears out and we can start the tour a few minutes later.