- Lima Alternative Tour
- Local English-speaking guide
- Incl. water and snack
- See the capital of Peru
- Book now, pay on the spot!
Have you already done our Highlights Tour but simply can’t get enough of the city? Then join our Lima Alternative Tour – the perfect fit for those who are more curious about the less touristy side of the city. It is one of the largest cities in South America and has over 43 neighborhoods. Within a few hours you will discover the most beautiful sites, such as the district of Miraflores and learn everything worth knowing about the history and culture.
Lima Alternative Tour: Off the beaten path by bike
Our Lima Alternative Tour is a great way to start your stay in Peru. A friendly guide will take you through his hometown in an entertaining way. You will cycle past various parts of the city, as well as archaeological and national monuments, ruins and the Huacas pyramids . Did you know that their origin dates back to civilizations before the Incas? Find out this and more during this unforgettable excursion through the Peruvian capital.
Highlights of the Lima Alternative Tour
- Pucllana ruins
- El Olivar forest + olive trees
- Miraflores & San Isidro
- Malecon (Boulevard)
- La Redonda Park
- Park of Love
- And much more!
Book an alternative bike tour in Lima!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The bike rental during the tour is included in the price.
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Lima Alternative Tour: Start your vacation off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot in local currency (cash)
- Distance: around 10-15 km
- Bike rental
- Water & snack
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 10 years
- Child seats: not available
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required