- English-speaking guide
- See more in less time
- Marrakesh Bike Tour
- The best way of sightseeing
- Book now, pay later!
Visiting this wonderful city in Morocco? Do our Highlights of Marrakesh Bike Tour and discover this fantastic destination in a fun and exciting way. The city has a wonderfully enchanting atmosphere with its camels, markets and souks, which you can experience best during a sightseeing tour on a bike. Let a local take you on a little adventure and show you not only the highlights but also the hidden parts of town!
Marrakesh Bike Tour: See the highlights in 3 hours
During our Highlights of Marrakesh Bike Tour, our English-speaking guide takes you along the nicest spots of the city. In 3 short hours you will not only see the most popular touristic sights but also the hidden spots, which is why you will get a great overview of this magical destination. Cycling through its narrow streets will make you think you are travelling back in time and the city’s atmosphere will leave you enchanted for sure. Of course, there will be enough time to take pictures and if needed, there is time for a break. How about a typical Moroccan mint tea? This lovely tour is the best way to explore the city in a fun and exciting way. So what are you waiting for? Book now!
Highlights of the Marrakesh Bike Tour
- Jemaa el Fna Square
- Koutoubia mosque
- Jardin Majorelle
- Saadian tombs
- Bahia palace
Reserve your spot for the Marrakesh Bike Tour now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Marrakesh Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km
- Use of high quality bike
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available upon request for children from 10 years
- Child seats: not available
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: € 30 surcharge
- Helmets: on request
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required