- Nantes Bike Tour
- #1 Sightseeing
- English-speaking guide
- Sweet local snack & bottle of water included
- Book now, pay later!
Are you visiting this amazing French city and are you still looking for an activity to see all the sights? Do our Highlights of Nantes Bike Tour and explore this amazing destination in a relaxed and fun way! A local English-speaking guide will show you around the historic center and cycle along the river Loire with you. A bike tour is the perfect way to experience the city’s unique atmosphere!
Nantes Bike Tour: Explore the city on an e-bike
Our Highlights of Nantes Bike Tour is the perfect activity to start off your stay in this lovely destination. Your English-speaking guide is a local and will not only share their knowledge about the history and culture with you, but also give you some insightful tips. Another big advantage that you will have during the tour is an e-bike! This means that you can also go uphill without breaking a sweat and enjoy some truly lovely panoramic views of the city. And since France is famous for its sweet delicacies, you will get to try a local specialty during the tour as well. Of course, there will be enough time for pictures and your guide will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!
Highlights of the Nantes Bike Tour
- Historic center
- Feydeau island
- Erdre area (tributary of the Loire River)
- Commerce, Royale, Graslin and more
- The “Machines”
Book a bike tour in Nantes!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example, the Highlights of Nantes Bike Tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Nantes Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 140cm
- Child seats: available, up to 22kg, € 5
- Tag along: available, up to 45kg, € 8
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: included
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required