- High quality bikes
- Palermo Bike Rental
- The best way of sightseeing
- Pleasant rental fees
- Book now, pay later
Are you looking for a way to explore the capital of Sicily on your own? Book our Palermo Bike Rental and discover the city on a bike without a guide. We have the best bikes and pleasant rental fees and exploring this wonderful destination on two wheels is the prefect way to do some sightseeing!
Palermo Bike Rental with Baja Bikes
Our Palermo Bike Rental is a perfect fit for those who want to go on a little adventure in the capital of Sicily on their own. The city center has sights that are part of the UNESCO World Heritage list, which can only mean one thing – there is a lot to see and do! Cycle through the city’s picturesque streets and soak in the sunrays. Experience the city’s uniqe atmosphere on a bike and stop for a coffee break at a typical Italian café whenever you want to. With our comfortable bikes you can explore the city in no time in a fun and safe way. We have trekking bikes and folding bikes. Both bikes are new, modern and of very good quality. In order to ensure availability it is recommended to book up front.
Prices Palermo Bike Rental
4 hrs. € 8,00
8 hrs. € 15,00
24 hrs. € 15,00
2 days € 30,00
3 days € 40,00
4 days € 50,00
5 days € 60,00
6 days € 70,00
1 week € 75,00
Hire a bike in Palermo and explore the city at your own pace
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Combine our Palermo bike rental with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Palermo Bike Rental: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy
- The deposit is a copy of an ID, passport or driver’s licence and a credit card
- € 100 for the folding bike € 150,- for the trekking bike
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Change or cancel your booking for free
- Payment in cash at location
- Monday – Saturday: 09:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Sunday: 09:30 am to 01:00 pm, 6:00 pm – 07.00 pm
- More Details in the booking confirmation
Included in the bike rental:
- Citybike with hand brake
- Lock, helmet and city map
- Bring sunscreen, especially in the warmer months
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Palermo
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not park your bike at lampposts