- High-quality bikes
- Palermo Bike Rental
- The best way of sightseeing
- Affordable prices
- Book now, pay later
Are you looking for a way to explore the capital of Sicily on your own? Book our Palermo Bike Rental and discover the city on a bike without a guide. We have the best bikes and reasonable rental prices and exploring this wonderful destination on two wheels is the perfect way to do some sightseeing!
Rent a bike in Palermo with Baja Bikes
Our Palermo Bike Rental is a perfect fit for those who want to go on a little adventure in the capital of Sicily on their own. The city center has some UNESCO World Heritage sites, which can only mean one thing – there is a lot to see and do! Cycle through the city’s picturesque streets and soak in the sun rays. Experience the city’s unique atmosphere on a bike and stop for a coffee break at a typical Italian café whenever you want to. With our comfortable bikes you can explore the city in no time in a fun and safe way. We have trekking bikes and folding bikes. Both bikes are new, modern and great quality. In order to ensure availability it is recommended to book up front.
4 hrs. € 8.00
8 hrs. € 15.00
24 hrs.€ 15.00
2 days € 30.00
3 days € 40.00
4 days € 50.00
5 days € 60.00
6 days € 70.00
1 week € 75.00
Rent a bike in Palermo and explore the city at your own pace
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Combine renting a bike with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Palermo Bike Rental: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy
- The deposit is a copy of an ID, passport or driver’s licence and a credit card
- Deposit is € 175 for the folding bike € 300 for the trekking bike and € 200 for an e-bike
Good to know:
- Reservation in advance is required
- Change or cancel your booking for free
- Payment in cash or credit card at location
- Monday – Saturday: 09:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Sunday: 09:30 am to 01:00 pm, 6:00 pm – 07.00 pm
- More Details in the booking confirmation
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Included in the bike rental:
- Trekking bike with hand brake
- Lock, helmet and city map
- Bring sunscreen, especially in the warmer months
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Palermo
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not park your bike at lampposts