- Palma Tapas Tour
- All highlights in 3 hours
- Experienced local guide
- Enjoy some tasty Spanish snacks
- Book now online!
Visiting this beautiful island and want to get to know the cuisine as well? Do our Palma Tapas Tour by bike! Many people visit this sunny destination for the warm weather and beaches, but Mallorca has way more to offer. During this fun excursion you can get to know everything there is about the history and culture of this popular city and get to enjoy some traditional delicacies as well!
Palma Tapas Tour: Get to know the city’s sights and food
This fantastic city captures the Mediterranean essence in a wonderful and unique way. An English-speaking guide will unfold the city’s past and the local culture with historical information and many entertaining stories.
Enjoy our bike tour around the city during our Palma Tapas Tour and take a break for tasting typical Spanish tapas! The price for the tour includes 3 tapas and a drink (water, coffee or beer) at Lizarran, located at Plaza Mayor. Let a local take you on a little adventure and show you his hometown in a fun way. Of course, there will be enough time for pictures and we also have child bikes and seats available!
Some stops during the Palma Tapas Tour
- Cathedral La Seu
- Historical Center
- Royal Palace
- Plaza Cort
- Plaza Mayor
- Cathedral St. Francesc
- Gran Hotel
- And much more!
Book a Tapas tour in Palma!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Palma Tapas Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- 3 Tapas, 1 drink
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: 8-12 years
- Child seats: until 20kg
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: available, € 17
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Aparcamiento Marques de la Senia
- Reservation is required