- San Sebastian Bike Tour
- #1 Sightseeing
- English-speaking guide
- e-bike included
- Book now, pay later!
Do our Highlights of San Sebastian Bike Tour and see the city in a few hours! The city is extremely bike friendly as there are various kilometers of bike lanes and the traffic is used to cyclists. Let a local take you along the most beautiful spots of their hometown and share their knowledge with you!
San Sebastian Bike Tour: Explore the city on a bike
The meeting point for our Highlights of San Sebastian Bike Tour is close to the harbor, right in the city center. At a relaxed pace you will cycle along the bay to the other side of town, from where you will have a breathtaking view over the beaches and the city. Then you will go onto Antiguo, the oldest neighborhood. Afterward, you will go through the bicycle tunnel, which connects the various parts of town with each other. This way the mountains and uphill roads won’t disturb you. Of course, there will be enough time for pictures and if needed, it is also possible to do a short coffee break.
Highlights of the San Sebastian Bike Tour
- La concha beach
- La Ondarreta beach
- Haizearen Orrazia
- Historical centre
- The river
- Station of San Sebastian
- The Cathedral
- Old harbor
Book a bike tour in San Sebastian!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example the Highlights of San Sebastian Bike Tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
San Sebastian Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- E-Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: not available
- Child seats: available, up to 24 kg
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: included
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required