- 1.5 hour guided bike tour
- English-speaking tour guide
- Santo Domingo Bike Tour
- The best way of sightseeing
- Book now, pay later!
Do our Highlights of Santo Domingo Bike Tour and discover the secrets of one of the oldest cities of America. This beautiful city was founded by Bartholomew Columbus in 1496, so you can imagine that it has a very rich and interesting history! A friendly local guide will cycle past the most important sights with you and make sure that nothing will be missed.
Santo Domingo Bike Tour: See the city with an English speaking guide
During this 1.5 hour Santo Domingo Bike Tour our enthusiastic guide will take you on a little adventure through the city. You will cycle along the most important sights of the Zona Colonial and the historic center. There is a lot to see and a bike is the best way to explore the city. Thanks to the narrow streets there aren’t too many cars and the traffic is used to cyclists. So you can rest assured that the tour will be fun and relaxed. Be amazed by the old city walls and discover ancient churches, forts and houses, which have played an important role in history. Of course, there will be enough time to take pictures and your guide will be more than happy to give you some insightful tips.
During the Highlights of Santo Domingo Bike Tour you will see
- Colon Park
- Nuestra Señora de la Encarnación Cathedral
- Muralla Colonial
- Fuerte San José
- Estatua de Montesinos
- Calle las Damas
- Plaza España
- Santa Barbara
- And much more!
Reserve your spot for the Santo Domingo Bike Tour now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example the Highlights of Santo Domingo Bike Tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Santo Domingo Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, also trailer for 5-10 yr olds
- Child seats: available up to 4 years
- Tandems: yes
- E-bike: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required