- English-speaking guide
- Strasbourg Christmas Market
- Festive bike tour
- Enough time for pictures
- Book online now!
Our Strasbourg Christmas market tour is the perfect activity if you are visiting the capital of Alsace during the holiday season. This sightseeing tour has been created for those who would like to get into a festive mood while exploring everything the city has to offer at the same time. Let a friendly local guide take you on an enchanting bike ride around the city and be amazed by the fairy tale atmosphere!
Strasbourg Christmas Market tour: Get into a festive mood
In December this French city is full of lights and all the buildings are beautifully lit up. The sights are decorated and thanks to the Strasbourg Christmas markets, the center is full of smells and a festive vibe. Join this amazing bike tour and experience this amazing city in a special way. A local English-speaking guide will take you on a fun and relaxed bike ride through the center and past the must-see sights as well. Cycling in the winter? Why not! With the right clothes (layer up!) you won’t be bothered by the cold, plus you will be moving, which keeps you warm. In addition, there are breaks on the Christmas market during which you can warm up with a mulled wine or hot chocolate.
Highlights of the Strasbourg Christmas Market Bike Tour
- Historical Center
- Place d’Austerlitz
- Pont du Corbeau
- Gutenberg Square
- Cathedrale Notre Dame
- Place Broglie
- Place Saint Etienne
- Vauban dam
- Christmas markets
- River Ill
- And much more!
Reserve your spot for the Strasbourg Christmas market tour now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Strasbourg Christmas market tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- The minimum age is 12 years.
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: not available, cargo bike available for € 20
- Child seats: not available
- Tandems: available on request
- E-bike: available, book upfront, additional fee € 20
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required