- Private Tour Tallinn
- English-speaking guide
- 2.5 hour bike tour
- Fun, eco-friendly & informative
- Book now online!
Would you like to explore the city at your own pace? Do our Private Tour Tallinn and let a local show you their hometown in a fun and eco-friendly way on a bike! Not only will you be able to stay within your travel group, you may also choose the starting time for the tour yourself!
Explore the city at your own pace during our Private Tour Tallinn
Our Private Tour Tallinn is a great way to start off your stay in Estonia! This special tour is 100% tailored to your needs and it is the best way to discover the city at your own personal pace on a bike. Not only can you choose the starting time yourself, you will also be able to determine the route yourself. Your local and experienced English-speaking guide will tell you all there is to know about the city and of course there will be enough time to take pictures.
Highlights of the Private Tour Tallinn:
- Kadriorg Palace
- Kadriorg Park
- Presidential Palace
- Eurovision Song Contest Festival grounds
- WWII Memorial
- Olympic Center
- Pirita beach
- The Seaside Promenade
Book a private bike tour in Tallinn!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
Prices Private Tour Tallinn
1 person: € 150 per person
2 people: € 75 per person
3 people: € 50 per person
4 people: € 37.50 per person
5 or more people: € 35 per person
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There are no booking fees and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Please note: This tour has to be paid in advance.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example, the Private Tour Tallinn, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Private Tour Tallinn: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- No booking fees
- Payment up front
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 4 years
- Child seats: available, up to 23 kg, 4 € surcharge
- Child trailer: available, 4 € surcharge
- Tandems: available
- E-bike: on request
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required