- High-quality bikes
- Bike Rental Tulum
- The best way of sightseeing
- Affordable rental fees
- Active and fun activity
Do you want to explore Tulum by yourself? Book our Bike Rental Tulum! Rent a bike and discover this beautiful destination at your own pace. This is the most fun way of sightseeing in Riviera Maya. Cycle along the beach to the beautiful cenotes with clear blue water. We offer high-quality bikes and flexible rental rates, so you can make the most out of your stay in this green area.
Rent a bike in Tulum: Top-quality bikes & affordable rental fees
Are you looking for a fun activity during your holiday in Mexico? You see more in less time by bike! Rent bikes with flexible conditions and affordable rental fees. Our colleagues on-site can help you with the best route for your time on the bike.
|5 or more days||$75.00|
Bike rental Tulum: Rent a bike with us!
Did we spark your interest? Reserve now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure, and easy. You will find all the important information in the confirmation email you will receive after your booking. You will pay online and you can cancel free of charge until 72 hours before.
Our advice: Combine our bike rentals with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- The deposit is 1000 pesos or a personal document
- In case of theft or damage: 5500 pesos
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Cancellations are free 72 hours in advance
- Booking modifications are free of charge, call the emergency number
- Payment is online on our website
Included in the bike rental:
- Comfortable bikes
- Bicycle lock
- City map and helmet
- Child bikes: available on request
- Upgrade to a bike with 7 gears available
- Child seats: not available
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
This is why this bike rental is good for you and the planet:
- Bike rentals are eco-friendly and help promote sustainable tourism
- By taking a bike, you save 1.5 to 2 kg of CO2 on average compared to a sightseeing tour by bus
- You stimulate the local economy and employment
- You help to invest in a local green infrastructure
- Cycling is healthy and relaxing
- Read more about Baja Bikes & sustainability
Bike rental Tulum
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not park your bike at lampposts
- Every day from 8.00 to 21.00
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- You can park your car at the meeting point
- Reservation is necessary
- Bring sunscreen, especially in the warmer months
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient