- 3 hour guided bike tour
- English-speaking guide
- Cologne Christmas Markets
- Festive city tour
- Book now, pay later!
Are you visiting this amazing city during the most wonderful time of the year? Be sure to join our Cologne Christmas Market bike tour – the perfect activity during this joyful season. Let a local English-speaking guide take you on a festive tour through Köln and be enchanted by the city’s atmosphere.
Explore the Cologne Christmas Markets during this fun bike tour
Every winter the city of Köln turns into a magical wonderland with a center filled full of nicely decorated stands and wonderful smells. Do this festive bike tour and experience this unique fairy tale atmosphere in a fun way. The Cologne Christmas market is one of the most beautiful christmas markets in Germany and is a great event every year. You will find many stalls, delicacies and gadgets. Enjoy a combination of sightseeing and a visit to four different Christmas markets during this wonderful tour. Cycle past the beautifully decorated sights and learn all about the German holiday traditions from a true local. Of course, there is enough time to try some local foods or a typical Glühwein (not included in the tour price) as well and we will provide you with some feet warmers, so you won’t have to worry about being cold!
Highlights of the Cologne Christmas Market Bike Tour
- Four different Christmas markets
- Hohenzöllern bridge
- Eigelstein Gate
- St. Agnes quarter
- Old Fire department
- Fort X
- Cathedral “Kölner Dom”
- Rhine Park
- Rhine Boulevard
- Festive decorations
- And much more!
Reserve your spot for the Cologne Christmas market tour now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Cologne Christmas market tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Feet warmers
- Child bikes: available
- Child seats: available, until 22 kg
- Tandems: available upon request
- E-bike: available, € 10 extra fee
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Ampido Parking
- Reservation is required