- English-speaking tour guide
- For groups of 20 and more
- Cologne Student Tour
- The best way of sightseeing
- Book now online!
Visiting this amazing German town during a school trip or with your University? Our Cologne Student Tour is the perfect way to explore the city and not miss out on anything! Our experienced guides will create a 3-hour tour perfectly suited to the needs of your group. Our tours are informative, eco-friendly and fun! Plus, you will be sure not to miss out on the top attractions like the Gothic Cathedral, the City Center and the Hohenzöllern bridge.
Fun, educational & eco-friendly tour for student trips in Cologne
This is what you will see
- Rhine park
- Hohenzöllern bridge
- City center
- Fort X
- Cathedral “Kölner Dom”
During our Cologne Student Tour our experienced guide will take the group along the most beautiful sights and share his or her knowledge of the culture and history. There are several stops where you will also have time to take some pictures and your guide will be more than happy to answer any questions! In addition, our English-speaking guide will also show you some lesser known spots, so the group will get a great overview of everything the city has to offer.
Reserve your spot for the Cologne Student Tour now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. Your data will be shared with no one but us.
Please note: A minimum of 20 students is required for this tour.
Cologne Student Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: 15 km (9 mi)
- Level of activity: Easy
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Tandems: available upon request
- E-bike: available, € 10 extra fee
- Helmet: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Minimum: 20 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
Reservation up front is required!