- 2 hour guided bike tour
- See more in less time
- Bike Tour Maastricht
- The best way of sightseeing
- Book now, pay later!
Visiting this amazing Dutch destination? Do our Bike Tour Maastricht Highlights! In a relaxed pace a local guide will show you the most beautiful sights, surprising hotspots and cultural milestones while telling you all there is to know about the history and culture. This tour is suitable for all ages and is ideal for families as well.
Bike Tour Maastricht: Amazing & informative
Discover the city like local during our Bike Tour Maastricht Highlights! Cycle through the historical center while a local guide will tell you everything worth knowing about the history and culture. This breathtaking city has existed since the Roman times and has therefore many enchanting squares and terraces. So if you are looking for a destination that has it all, then this is the place for you!
The meeting point for the tour is in the city center. From here you will start cycling through the old streets and explore the main attractions in a fun and informative way. Your guide is a true local and will be more than happy to share his insider knowledge about the city with you. There will be enough time to take pictures and of course you can ask your guide questions anytime!
During the Bike Tour Maastricht you will see
- Vrijthof Main square
- River Maas
- Historic city center
- Onze Lieve Vrouwe basilica
- Old city gate
- Jeker neighborhood
- Modern architecture in the Céramique neighborhood
- City hall
- Plein 1992 square
- St. Servatius Castle
Reserve your spot for the Bike Tour Maastricht now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Bike Tour Maastricht: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available
- Child seats: not available
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Helmets: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required