- Private Tour Maastricht
- See the city by bike
- Child bikes available
- Enough time for pictures
- Book now online!
You want to discover the capital of Limburg at your own pace by bike? Book our private tour Maastricht! Like most cities in the Netherlands, this destination also happens to be very bike-friendly and can be discovered by bike perfectly. Let a local guide take you on a little adventure and explore the city in a fun way.
Private Tour Maastricht: Let a local show you around
Did you know that the EU was founded here in 1992 and that André Rieu is from this city? Find out this and more during this fun excursion! Not only can you decide on the start time, you will also stay within your own travel group the entire time. A friendly local guide will show you his or her hometown at a relaxed pace and tailor the tour to your needs. Experience the unique flair of this Dutch city and learn all about history and culture. Of course, there will be enough time for photos as well and your guide will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Highlights of the Private Tour Maastricht
- Vrijthof Main square
- River Maas
- Historic city center
- Onze Lieve Vrouwe basilica
- Old city gate
- Jeker neighborhood
- Modern architecture in the Céramique neighborhood
- City hall
- Plein 1992 square
- St. Servatius Castle
- And much more!
Discover Maastricht during a private tour on a bike!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
Prices Private Tour Maastricht
1 person: € 120
2 people: € 60 per person
3 people: € 40 per person
4 – 8 people: € 35 per person
9 – 11 people: € 32.50 per person
12 – 15 people: € 30 per person
16- 20 people: € 28.50 per person
20 or more people: € 27.50 per person
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Private Tour Maastricht: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available
- Child seats: On the back up to 10 kg, € 7.50 surcharge
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: € 15 surcharge
- Cargo bike: € 20 surcharge
- Helmets: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required