- Bike Tour Haarlem
- All highlights in 2 hours
- Experienced local guide
- Central meeting point
- Book now, pay later!
Visiting this lovely city? Do our Bike Tour Haarlem Highlights and see the city within a few hours! Cycle through the historic center and learn all there is to know about the history and culture from a local Dutch speaking guide.
Bike Tour Haarlem: Eco-friendly, insightful & simply fun
This authentic tour starts in the city center and takes you through this lovely destination on a fun route. With a small group and a local guide, you will explore the city in an absolutely eco-friendly way. You will see some truly beautiful highlights, courtyards, historic buildings and hidden spots. Due to its historical character and authentic vibe, it is getting more and more popular with tourists. During our Bike Tour Haarlem Highlights you cycle through the old town, through cozy narrow streets and stop at some of the most famous highlights. Of course, there is enough time to take pictures and you can ask your guide questions any time!
Highlights of the Bike Tour Haarlem
- De Grote Markt (Big Market)
- De Adriaan Windmill
- Spaarne River
- De stadsmuur en -poort (City Wall and Port)
- Kanalen (Canals)
- Sint-Bavokerk (Church of St. Bavo)
- Gevangenis (Prison)
- Hofjes (Courtyards)
- Typical narrow streets
Book a bike tour in Haarlem!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example the Bike Tour Haarlem Highlights, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Bike Tour Haarlem: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 150 cm
- Child seats: not available
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required