- Bike Tour Toulouse
- Local English-speaking guide
- Including e-bike
- 2,5-hour tour
- Book now, pay on the spot!
Start off your city trip right with our Bike Tour Toulouse Highlights! An experienced English speaking guide will take you on a wonderful e-bike tour through this lovely town and tell you fun anecdotes, for example why it is called the Pink city (spoiler alert: it is because of the rosy bricks of the city’s buildings). Let a local show you their hometown in a fun and insightful way!
Bike Tour Toulouse: Explore the surroundings and enjoy some wonderful views
During our Bike Tour Toulouse Highlights, your English speaking guide will not only show you the city’s best sights, but also some hidden spots, which visitors usually don’t get to see. Explore the entire center and ride your e-bike through its enchanting streets in a relaxed pace. Thanks to our electric bikes you can rest assured that you won’t be breaking a sweat, even if you have to cycle slightly uphill.
The route for our tour is safe and your guide is well trained and experienced. The city has a unique flair and by bike and you can experience it in a truly authentic way. Of course, there will be enough time for pictures and your guide will be more than happy to give you insightful tips from which you can benefit from during the rest of your stay.
Highlights of the Bike Tour Toulouse
- Capitol Square
- St. Etienne Cathedral
- St. Sernin Basilica
- Canal du midi
- Garonne river
- Pont Neuf bridge
- St. Cyprien Neighborhood
Book a bike tour in Toulouse!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Bike Tour Toulouse: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- Local guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available from 130cm
- Child seats: available
- Tandems: available
- E-bike: included
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required