- Centrally located bike hire
- Pleasant rental fees
- Bike rental London
- Fun and safe sightseeing
- Open 7 days per week
- Easy to book online!
Ever thought of discovering this city on a bike? Our Bike Rental London has top quality bikes and pleasant rental fees. Hire a bike with Baja Bikes and explore this stunning city! London is one of the world’s financial centers and England’s capital. It is famous for its giant London Eye, Big Ben, Tower Bridge and of course the 2012 Olympic Games. Cycle along these famous sights and feel like a local!
Bike Rental London: Discover the city at your own pace
If you prefer to discover the city without a guide Baja Bikes has you covered! Whether you are here for a couple of days or a week, hiring a bike is simply great. Rent a bicycle up to a week and get a chance to explore the city like a true local. With so much to see, a bike is one of the best ways to see this beautiful capital of England. Cycle wherever you want to, stop anytime for photos or for a quick coffee break. Our Bike Rental London allows you to be flexible and lets you combine easy paced cycling with sightseeing!
Bike rental London prices
Discover London: Book our bike rental now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
1. Pick a date
2. Fill in the number of participants and your contact details
3. No booking fees: receive an email confirmation with further information
4. Pay upon location and enjoy cycling around town!
The bike rental is included in the price.
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. Our website is using an 100% secure certified SSL connection, your personal data will be transmitted in an encrypted form, is protected by our firewall and will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Combine our Copenhagen bike rental with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental London: Start your city trip off right with Baja Bikes!
Prefer cycling in London with an English guide? Check out our sightseeing tours London-overview.
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: A valid ID, passport or driver’s license is required, as well as £79 which is returned after turning in the bike
Good to know:
- Reservation upfront is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- Mo-Fr from 09.00 am to 05.30 pm
- Sa-Su 09.00 am to 04.oo pm
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
Included in the bike rental:
- Comfortable bikes
- Bicycle lock and basket
- City map
Extra options (book in advance):
- Child bikes: from 10 years
- Child seats: from 3 years
- Tandems: £40
- E-bike: on request
- Repair kit: £3
- Helmet: £2
- Bike lights: £2
- Bags: £8
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental London
Local traffic regulations
- Do not ride your bike on the sidewalk
- Do not speak on the phone while biking
- Do not park your bike at lampposts