- The best way of sightseeing
- Pleasant rental fees
- Bike rental Madeira
- High quality e-bikes
- Book now, pay on the spot!
Want to make the most out of your stay on the Portuguese island? Book our Bike Rental! Madeira is the perfect destination for mountain biking and we offer high-quality mountain bikes at pleasant rental fees. Hire a bike with us and go on a little adventure through nature and enjoy fantastic views of the Atlantic ocean. There are fantastic bike routes on the roads and in the mountains waiting to be discovered by you.
Bike Rental Madeira: the best way to see the island
This amazing island is practically a paradise for sport and nature lovers. Riding a bike through the pine woods and through the little fishermen’s villages is a great way to explore everything this amazing island has to offer. Thanks to our Bike Rental Madeira you can discover the island at your own pace. You can decide where to go, when to stop for a break or to take pictures. Our colleagues in the shop will be more than happy to give you recommendations for the best routes around the island as well, so you will know where to go.
Prices Mountain bike rental Madeira
1 day: € 20
2 days: € 40
3 days: € 60
4 days: € 80
5 days: € 100
6 days: € 120
7 days: € 140
It is also possible to opt for a full-suspension mountain bike for € 45 per day. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve this.
Discover Madeira on two wheels: Book our bike rental now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Combine our Bike rental Madeira with one of our guided tours! Do a tour and simply keep the bikes afterwards. This way you will know what you want to see and what the best routes around town are!
Bike Rental Madeira: Start your vacation off right with Baja Bikes!
Renting a bike with us is easy:
- Deposit: € 100 hardtail and € 150 for the full-suspension mountain bike
- In case of theft or damage: 100 %
Good to know:
- Reservation up front is required
- Booking modifications or cancellations are free
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- 21 Jun – 20 Sept: Mon – Fri: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- 21 Sept – 20 Jun: Mon – Fri: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Saturdays: 09:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Closed on Sundays
- You will receive more details in your booking confirmation
- Reservation is necessary
Included in the bike rental:
- Hard-trail or full-suspension Mountain bike
- Helmet, lock, pump and glue
- Tips and recommendations for routes
- We recommend you to carry a bottle of water
- Comfortable clothes make cycling more convenient
Bike rental Madeira
Local traffic regulations
- Bike lights are mandatory
- Cycling is allowed on the road
- Do not park your bike at lampposts