- English-speaking tour guide
- See more in less time
- Chiang Mai Bike Tour
- The best way of sightseeing
- Book now online!
Do our Chiang Mai Bike Tour and discover all the amazing sights this city has to offer. During your stay you will want to see as much as possible and a bike tour is simply the best way to do so and save some time as well. Let a local show you their city and tell you all there is to know about the history and culture!
Chiang Mai Bike Tour: Amazing excursion with an experienced guide
During our Highlights of Chiang Mai Bike Tour you will be cycling through the city center, past green parks and some breathtaking landmarks. In 3-4 hours the experienced guide will not only show you the most amazing sights but also the hidden parts of the city while telling you all there is to know about the history and culture. During the tour you will also visit a local temple and stop for an authentic and traditional Thai lunch. Of course, there will be enough time to take pictures and your guide will be more than happy to give you helpful insider tips or answer any questions you might have. So what are you waiting for? Book a tour with us today!
Highlights of the Chiang Mai Bike Tour
- Wiang Kum Km
- Temples & Ruins
- McKean Rehab Center
- River Ping
- Local school
- Thai lunch
- Local markets
- Local bakeries
Reserve your spot for the Chiang Mai Bike Tour now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There are no booking fees and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example the Chiang Mai Bike Tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Chiang Mai Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- No booking fees
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Use of high quality bike
- English-speaking guide
- Thai lunch and drink
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: not available
- Child seats: not available
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required