- Experienced local guide
- All highlights in 3 hours
- Bangkok Night Tour
- Central meeting point
- Book now, pay later!
Discover the Thai capital during this truly unique Bangkok Night Tour and get a glance at the Asian evenings and nightlife. The markets and hectic streets of the day are gone, while the magic of the evening presents itself to you in all of its glory. The bike tour starts in Chinatown where you will enjoy all the colors of the lights of the shops, busy restaurants and diners. We will also cross the Chao Phraya River to visit local areas of Thonburi (West Bangkok). Biking by night is a great way to explore the city because of the cooler temperatures and you will see a completely different side of the city. So, hop on a bike and explore this fascinating capital with Baja Bikes by night!
Bangkok Night Tour: Unique tour through the Thai capital
Highlights of the Bike Tour Bangkok
- Buddhist temples
- Local markets
- Chao Phraya River
- Memorial Bridge
- Wat Arun temple
- Wat Pho temple
If you have already done our Highlights Tour or simply want to see a different side of the city, we recommend you to do our Bangkok Night Tour. At night, along Chinatown’s main streets, evening diners replace day commuters, and you will see a quieter and cooler side of the city. During this amazing tour your English-speaking guide will take you along the biggest flower market and the Chao Phraya River, where you can see the boats peacefully cruising on the water. Next is the Memorial Bridge, the Grand Palace and of course a breathtaking view of the skyline. Explore the city as it is lit by traditional Chinese street lanterns mixed with multi-colored shop signs, which create a beautiful ambiance. Your experienced local guide knows how to get around the city in a safe way. In addition they will tell you all there is to know about the history and culture and give you insightful tips, which you can benefit from during the rest of your stay, like where to get the best pad thai. Of course there will also be enough time to take pictures and you can ask your guide questions at any time.
Book a night bike tour in Bangkok!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Bangkok Night Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (credit card, 3% extra)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: Around 14 km (9 mi)
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available for kids from 7-12 years
- Child seats: available, until 6 years
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Helmets: not required but available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Parking lot River center
- Reservation is required