- Bangkok Night Tour
- All highlights in 3 hours
- Experienced local guide
- Central meeting point
- Book now, pay later!
Discover the Thai capital during this truly unique Bangkok Night Tour and get a glance at the Asian evenings and nightlife. The markets and hectic streets of the day are gone, while the magic of the evening presents itself to you in all of its glory. The bike tour starts in Chinatown where you will enjoy all the colors of the lights of the shops and busy restaurants and diners.
Bangkok Night Tour: Unique tour through the Thai capital
If you have already done our Highlights Tour or simply want to see a different side of the city, we recommend you to do our Bangkok Night Tour. During this amazing tour your English-speaking guide will take you along the biggest flower market and the Chao Phraya river, where you can see the boats peacefully cruising on the water. Next is the Memorial Bridge, the Grand palace and of course a breathtaking view of the skyline. Your experienced guide is a local and knows how to get around the city in a safe way. In addition he will tell you all there is to know about the history and culture and give you insightful tips, which you can benefit from during the rest of your stay. Of course there will also be enough time to take pictures and you can ask your guide questions at any time.
Highlights of the Bike Tour Bangkok
- Buddhist temples
- Local markets
- Chao Phraya River
- Memorial Bridge
- Wat Arun temple
- Wat Pho temple
Book a night bike tour in Bangkok!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example the Bangkok Night Tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Bangkok Night Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (credit card, 3% extra)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available for kids from 7-12 years
- Child seats: available, until 6 years
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Parking lot River center
- Reservation is required