- Genoa Panoramic Tour
- English-speaking guide
- Fun & insightful
- See the city in a few hours
- Book now, pay on the spot!
Join our Genoa Panoramic Tour and discover the city center, the neighborhoods of Boccadasse, Carmine and Castelletto during a relaxed bike tour! Since you will be riding on an e-bike, you can easily master slight slopes and won’t have to worry about breaking a sweat. Cycle along the avenues of Castelletto, from where you can enjoy beautiful views over the city and learn all there is to know about the Italian culture from a local guide.
Genoa Panoramic Tour: Take in the city’s views on an e-bike
During our Genoa Panoramic Tour, you can discover this wonderful port city in a relaxed way by bike within 4 hours. An English-speaking guide will take you through the historic city center and also to the neighborhoods of Castelletto, Carmine and Boccadasse. As the tour takes place with an e-bike, you won’t have to worry about slight slopes and can take in some fantastic views of the city. There will also be enough time for pictures and a relaxed break, during which you can enjoy some delicious ice cream or wine.
This is what you will see:
- Piazza de Ferrari
- Porta Soprana
- Piazza Sarzano
- Piazza San Matteo
- Maddalena church
- Via Garibaldi
- Piazza del Carmine
- District Carmine
- Albergo dei poveri
- Piazza Corvetto
- Spianata Castelletto
- Corso Italia
- District Boccadasse
- And much more!
Book a bike tour in Genoa!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The bike rental during the tour is included in the price.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Genoa Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 18 km
- Use of high quality e-bike
- Local English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: not available, minimum age is 12 years
- Child seats: not available
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: included
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Park Marina Porto Antico
- Reservation is required