- Genoa Bike Tour
- English-speaking guide
- Fun & insightful
- See the city in a few hours
- Book now, pay on the spot!
Start off your stay in the hometown of Pesto with our Highlights of Genoa Bike Tour discover the city in two hours. Let a friendly English-speaking guide take you on a little adventure through the historic center and the former fishermen’s village of Boccadasse. Cycle past the pastel-colored houses with the green shutters, stop for some delicious gelato and experience the city’s vibe the best way possible.
Highlights of Genoa Bike Tour: Relaxed and fun
During our Highlights of Genoa Bike Tour you will the opportunity to get to know the city in a truly wonderful way. The meeting point is conveniently located in the center. From here, an English-speaking guide will take you through the picturesque streets of the city all the way to Boccadasse. Here, you can try some typical Italian gelato or some fried fish. Afterwards, you continue on through the old town all the way to the promenade, the main street by the sea including some great views. Your guide is a local and will make sure that nothing will be missed, while also telling you all there is to know about the history and culture. Of course there will be plenty of time for pictures during the tour and you rguide will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
This is what you will see:
- Piazza de Ferrari
- Porta Soprana
- Piazza Sarzano
- The Cathedral
- Corso Italia
- And much more!
Book a bike tour in Genoa!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The bike rental during the tour is included in the price.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Genoa Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10 – 15 km
- Use of high quality e-bike
- Local English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: not available, minimum age is 12 years
- Child seats: not available
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: included
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Park Marina Porto Antico
- Reservation is required