- Discover the city by bike
- All highlights in 3 hours
- Valencia Kids Tour
- Child seats available
- Book now, pay later!
Are you visiting looking for a family-friendly activity for your city break? Do our Valencia Kids Tour by bike and explore the city in a fun and safe way! This bike tour has been especially created for families with children and is a perfect fit for young and old. Ride through the historic center, El Barrio del Carmen and the Cathedral, past other must-see attractions. Pass through the Turia gardens on bike lanes riding along the Turia River. Just because you have kids doesn’t mean you have to miss out on the city’s highlights! So, what are you waiting for? Book now!
Valencia Kids Tour: Fun tour for families with kids!
During our Valencia Kids Tour you will be cycling through the city at a relaxed pace while your local English-speaking guide shows you their hometown in an entertaining way. You will stop at the most amazing sights and there will be enough time for pictures as well. Our guides are experienced and know how to create a tour that is fun for both young and old, so that everyone has a great time.
- Jardines del Turia / Turia Gardens
- Torres de Serrano / Serrano Towers
- Puente de Calatrava / Calatrava Bridge
- Palau de la Música / Concert Hall
- Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias / City of Arts and Science
- Mercado de Colón / Colon Market
- Puerta del Mar -Jardines de la Glorieta / Arch of the Sea
- Plaza del Patriarca / Patriarch’s Square
- Plaza del Ayuntamiento / Town Hall Square
- Plaza del Pilar / Pilar Square
- Jardines del Antiguo Hospital / Hospital Gardens
- Torres de Quart / Quart Towers
- And much more!
Book a kids tour in Valencia!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km (6-9 km)
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, until 12 years
- Child seats: available until 22 kg (48 lbs.), free
- Tandems: available
- E-bike: available, € 15
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Arriving from the cruise terminal: It is not possible to start the tour here. Please ask the crew on board for directions to our meeting point (city center).
- Parking close by: Empark
- Reservation is required