- Paris by Night Tour
- English-speaking guide
- Unique and amazing bike tour
- Including the Eiffel tower
- Book now, pay later!
The French capital is known as the City of Lights and during our Paris by Night bike tour, you will see why! We promise you that this tour will be an unforgettable experience. Cycle along the beautifully lit up monuments, the great avenues and see the best places of the city’s nightlife. The best part: one of the highlights during this tour will be you, with your specially lit up bike!
Discover Paris by night with this fun tour
Do you want to see the beauty of the City of Lights within a short amount of time? Then this Paris by Night bike tour is a perfect fit for you! In a group of up to 15 people, you will be cycling through historic neighborhoods and along the famous highlights. Halfway through you will have a quick break for a drink. Fall in love with the French capital while an English-speaking local is showing you this amazing city in a unique way. During this tour, you will also feel like a star yourself. Everywhere our evening tour appears we receive a standing ovation because of our lit up bikes. They truly attract everyone’s attraction!
Highlights of the Paris by Night Bike Tour
- Arc de Triomphe
- Eiffel Tower
- Palais de l’Elysées (home of the French President )
- Place Vendôme
- Rue de la Paix (the most expensive street in Paris )
- Hard Rock Café
- The Seine
- Ile de la Cité
- Hotel de Ville
- Champs Elysées
- And much more!
Reserve your spot now for our Paris by night bike tour
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example, the Paris by night bike tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Paris by Night bike tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available
- Child seats: until 22kg, book upfront, additional fee € 15
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: available, book upfront, additional fee € 20
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required