- English-speaking guide
- Paris Tour
- Keep the bike until the end of the day
- See the Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower and more!
- Book now online!
Want to make the most out of your stay in the French capital? Explore the city by bike! Do our Highlights of Paris Tour and simply keep the bike afterwards until the end of the day. A local English-speaking guide will show you the must-see sights, such as the Eiffel Tower, and tell you all there is to know about the history and culture. Besides, you will also get to explore some hidden spots, which visitors usually don’t get to see.
A bike is great to get around this metropolis as the points of interest tend to be a bit far away from each other. On two wheels, you can get from A to B quickly and be eco-friendly at the same time!
Paris tour and bike rental combo: the best way to see the city
Your day starts with our Highlights of Paris Tour. A friendly guide will show you the ins and outs of the city within 3 hours, so you will have a great overview of the city, its sights and its bike lanes.
Cycle along the river Seine and experience the French atmosphere in a fun and authentic way. The tour ends around lunch time however, the bike fun continues! Thanks to our Paris Tour and Bike Rental combination deal you get to keep your bike until the end of the day and can explore the city further. This way you will not only save money but also time!
Highlights of this excursion
- Eiffel Tower
- Notre Dame
- Thx for letting me know! Invalides
- Pont Neuf
- Ile de la Cité
- Arc de Triomphe
- Ecole Militaire
- Hôtel de Ville
Book a bike tour in Paris and benefit from our bike rental afterwards
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Paris Tour + Bike Rental: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Distance: around 10-15 km (6-9 mi.)
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available
- Child seats: until 22kg (48 lbs.), book upfront, additional fee € 15
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: available, book upfront, additional fee € 20
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required