- 3 hour guided bike tour
- English-speaking guide
- Dresden Bike Tour
- The best way of sightseeing
- Book now, pay later!
Visiting this amazing German city? Join our Highlights of Dresden Bike Tour! Discover this beautiful destination by the river Elbe while cycling through its lovely streets. There is a lot to see and do and a bike tour is a great idea to save time and still see everything. Let a local English-speaking guide show you some of the must-see attractions, but also some secret spots, which visitor’s usually don’t get to see.
Dresden Bike Tour: Amazing & informative tour
Our Highlights of Dresden Bike Tour is a great idea to start off your trip in a fun and exciting way! A fantastic and experienced guide will tell you all there is to know about its fascinating history while leading you through the city on a safe and interesting route. You will see must see highlights such as the Zwinger and cycle along the river banks of the Elbe. There will be short stop for an amazing view of the skyline of the city. This tour includes enough time to take pictures and your guide will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Our Highlights of Dresden Tour is fun, informative and simply unique!
During the Dresden bike tour you will see:
- Historical center
- Semperoper (Opera house)
- Albert Bridge
- Fürstenzug mural
- Albrechtsberg Palace
- City Hall
- Glass Volkswagen Factory
- Riverbank of the Elbe
- Waldschlösschen Bridge
- Lingner Castle
Reserve your spot for the Dresden Bike Tour now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours, for example, the Highlights of Dresden Bike Tour. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Dresden Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 4 years
- Child seats: available, until 22kg, € 6,50
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: available, € 33
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required