- 3.5 hour guided bike tour
- English-speaking tour guide
- Turin Bike Tour
- The best way of sightseeing
- Book now, pay later!
Looking for the best way to start your city trip? Do our Highlights of Turin Bike Tour! Cycle along the city’s amazing squares, sights as well as hidden spots and learn all there is to know about the history and culture from a local English speaking guide. Fun, eco-friendly and entertaining!
Turin Bike Tour: Discover the city in a fun way
During the Highlights of Turin Bike Tour you will not only see the city’s most famous sights but also the hidden parts that tourists usually don’t get to see. The local English speaking guide knows the city by heart and you rest assured, that absolutely nothing will be left out. Cycle along the castles, parks and palaces while your guide will tell you fun and interesting anecdotes about the city’s history and culture.
Of course there will be enough time to take pictures as well and your guide will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.
During the Turin bike tour you will see:
- San Carlo Square
- Castello Square
- San Lorenzo Church
- Roman Ruins
- Egyptian museum
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Mole Antonelliana
- Valentino Park and Castle
- Medieval Village
- River Po
- Gran Madre di Dio
Reserve your spot for the Turin Bike Tour now!
Did we spark your interest? Book online!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Please note: The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example the Highlights of Turin Bike Tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Turin Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: not available
- Child seats: not available
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required