- 3.5 hour guided bike tour
- English-speaking tour guide
- Private Tour Turin
- The best way of sightseeing
- Book now online!
Would you like to explore the city at your own pace? Book a private tour! Turin is the largest city in Northern Italy and is full of interesting historic sights, museums, restaurants and cafes. The best way to see it all within a short amount of time is a bike tour, of course. A private guide will create a tour for you that is 100% tailored to your needs and make sure that nothing will be missed! At a relaxed pace you will be cycling along San Carlo Square, the Roman ruins and Mole Antonelliana while hearing all about the history and culture.
Private Tour Turin: Discover the city on a bike
Start your stay in Italy with our Private Tour Turin and get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your stay already. A local English-speaking guide will introduce you to the ins and outs of the city and show you some hidden gems as well. Not only can you choose the starting time yourself, you will also stay within your travel group the entire time. Of course, there will be enough time for pictures and if you want to, a relaxed coffee break is also possible. How about a typical Italian espresso or cappuccino?
Highlights of the Private Tour Turin:
- San Carlo Square
- Castello Square
- San Lorenzo Church
- Roman Ruins
- Egyptian museum
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Mole Antonelliana
- Valentino Park and Castle
- Medieval Village
- River Po
- Gran Madre di Dio
- And much more!
Reserve your spot for the private bike tour in Turin now!
Have we sparked your interest? Book now online!
Prices Private Tour Turin
1 person: € 200
2 people: € 100 per person
3 people: € 70 per person
4 people: € 65 per person
5 people: € 60 per person
6 people: € 55 per person
7 people: € 50 per person
8 people: € 44 per person
9 people: € 40 per person
10 or 11 people: € 38 per person
12 or more people: € 35 per person
Please note: The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours, for example the Highlights of Turin Bike Tour, on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Private Tour Turin: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Change the date of the tour in case of rain (subject to availability)
- Payment up front
- Minimum age for this tour are 12 years
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: not available (minimum age 12 years)
- Child seats: not available
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required