- Real Madrid Tour
- The best rated soccer experience
- 4-hour guided bike tour
- Old city center and the Bernabeu Stadium
- Book now, pay later!
Are you a soccer fan or do you claim to be one? Do you want to know where world class players show their skills? Are you interested in finding out everything about the club where Alfredo di Stéfano, Puskas, Butragueño, Beenhakker, Seedorf, Zidane, Beckham and Raúl won many titles? If your answer to those questions is yes, you should not miss out on our Real Madrid Tour!
For soccer fans: Real Madrid Tour by bike
During During our Real Madrid Tour you will learn all about one of the most successful soccer clubs and its history. Finished in 1947, the stadium took 3 years to build and by the time it was finished it resulted in a beautiful 81.044 spectator estadio. It was named after the founderSantiago Bernabéu. Together with a friendly guide you will cycle along some highlights of the city towards this amazing stadium. Your English-speaking guide is a real soccer expert and will tell you all there is to know about this world famous club and stadium!
Highlights of the Real Madrid Tour
- Historic center
- Bernabeu Stadium
- Everything about Spanish soccer
- Plaza Mayor (Main Square)
- And much more!
Reserve your spot for the Real Madrid Tour now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The bike rental is included in the price. The minimum age for this tour is 12 years. The entrance into the stadium (€ 20) is not included in the price.
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Real Madrid Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- A visit to the museum is not included
- Distance: around 10-15 km
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 4 years
- Child seats: until 22 kgs, free
- Tandems: available, € 20
- E-bike: available, € 20
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 4 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Parking Centro Madrid
- Reservation is required