- 4-hour guided bike tour
- The best rated soccer experience
- Real Madrid Tour
- Old city center and the Bernabeu Stadium
- Book now, pay later!
Are you a soccer fan and do you want to know where world class soccer players like Alfredo di Stéfano, Puskas, Butragueño, Beenhakker, Seedorf, Zidane, Beckham and Raúl won many titles? If your answer to these questions is yes, you should not miss out on our Real Madrid Tour!
The Bernabeu Stadium, where Real Madrid is based, is just a twenty minute bike ride from the Plaza Mayor and the historical center. Come join this bike tour and find out not only where Real Madrid is based but also fun facts about the team while enjoying the city’s highlights on the way.
The ultimate bike tour for Real Madrid soccer fans
Highlights of the Real Madrid Tour
- Historic center
- Bernabeu Stadium
- Everything about Spanish soccer
- Plaza Mayor (Main Square)
- And much more!
During our Real Madrid Tour you will learn all about the history of one of the most successful soccer clubs. The stadium took three years to build and by the time it was done in 1947, the result was a beautiful 81,044 spectator estadio. It was named after the founder Santiago Bernabéu. Together with a friendly guide you will cycle along some highlights of the city towards this amazing stadium. Your English-speaking guide is a real soccer expert and will tell you all there is to know about this world famous club and stadium!
Reserve your spot for the Real Madrid Tour now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The bike rental is included in the price and the minimum age for this tour is 12 years. However, the entrance into the stadium (€ 25) is not included in the price.
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip.
Real Madrid Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- A visit to the museum is not included
- Distance: around 10-15 km (6-9 mi.)
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: from 4 years
- Child seats: until 22 kg (48 lbs.), free
- Tandems: available, € 20
- E-bike: available, € 20
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 4 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Parking nearby: Parking Centro Madrid
- Reservation is required