- Local guide
- Bookable from 4 people
- U2 Tour by bike
- Bike & helmet included
- Book now, pay later!
Are you a fan of the Irish Band U2? Tour the top sights in the city showing the rock band’s history and see where it all started in a 2.5 bike tour with a local guide. Explore on two wheels what Dublin was like when the band members were growing up and the influences that helped shape their music. Get to know the city and go back to the band’s origins on a fun and insightful tour.
U2 Tour: An authentic excursion in Dublin for real fans
This is what you will see:
- The music venue with the band’s lyrics on the wall
- The school that expelled Bono
- The Project Arts Centre where they met their manager, opposite their Clarence Hotel
- Windmill Lane, location of the building (sadly demolished),where their early recordings were made
- The band’s Hanover Studio in the south docklands
- The Grand Canal lock where the cover of “October” was shot
- The site of their famous Dandelion Market early gigs
- The shop that gave Bono his name
- The Oscar Wilde quote Bono chose at the Merrion Square memorial
- The café that takes its name from a song
On the U2 Tour you will bike through Dublin, stopping at all the fundamental places relating to the band’s history and influences, including all the above spots. In addition, you will stop at other top Dublin attractions like the Dublin Castle, the Guinness factory, O’Connell Street and more, in order to get the real picture of what the band’s hometown has to offer. Delve into the band’s roots while having fun at the same time exploring by bike.
Prices for this private tour:
1 person: € 240 per person
2 people: € 120 per person
3 people: € 80 per person
4 people: € 60 per person
5 people: € 48 per person
6 -9 people: € 40 per person
10 or more people: € 35 per person
Book this U2 Tour now!
Book this U2 Tour and dive into the story of Bono, Paul, Dave and Adam! You can make a reservation quickly and easily through the booking menu on the right. The minimum participation is 4 people. However, if you are with less people, send us an email and we will look into the possibilities. This also applies if you prefer to cycle on another day. So, don’t wait any longer and book now!
Complete your city trip and book this U2 Tour from Baja Bikes!